Co-Artist director of SoundBoxed from 2013-2016. Immersive rave theatre, original multidisciplinary devised performances.
'SoundBoxed Collective creates a spiritual pre-text to its performance that, without words, indicates the oncoming of a ritual, a cult activity, possibly even a sacrifice.The audience are left to look on as The Karen gorges on its own hedonistic pleasures; the music and sermons and chanting swell to an all-consuming climax, Cunningham’s deep, soulful voice punctuates the din, and The Karen is no more.' Exeunt Magazine
THE DISCO TEMPLE
''Racy and occasionally dark comedic performances and slick physical routines – particularly from our messiah, Jeremiah (DANIEL P CUNNINGHAM), who blends Charles Manson charm with Ali G rudeboy behaviour – give the piece pace'' Time Out
''Daniel Cunningham plays mesmerising cult-leader Jeremiah and was so other worldly as he chanted about the river Ganges and caressed my face, I was on the verge of signing up to The Development myself'' The Ill informed Critic
- Lady Vendredi and the Vendettas- Steve Reid Innovation award showcase @ The Forge Camden November 2015
- LADY VENDREDI: Battle Cry-Roundhouse and SouthBank Centre Africa Utopia Festival 2015
- 'The Resolution Studio' For Battersea Arts Centre with Will Dickie. DJ Always Will and Jeremiah Isaacs, 2014.
- 'Interlude' for the Battersea Arts Centre and ToynBee Studios-Composed by Jenny Minton
- 'Lady Vendredi's Baadaas BloodQuest' Latitude Festival, Directed by Jonathan Grieve/ Mas Productions
- 'Caesarean Section: Essays On Suicide' by Teatr ZAR for the Battersea Arts Centre, Edinburgh, Wroclaw Poland, Directed by Jaroslaw Fret PARIS-UNESCO, WROCLAW POLAND, EDINBURGH, LONDON, MADRID. Total Theatre award winner for Physical Vocal category 2012
Member of International physical and vocal theatre ensemble Theatre ZAR from 2011-2013 [Grotowski Institute, Wroclaw poland].
World Theatre Day 2012, Paris:
Daniel Cunningham vocals with Theatre ZAR